Offset (flat) printing method which is the most effective when you produce medium and large editions, which is characterized by perfect printing, technical characteristics: best quality, excellent image details, best color display. As for offset printing material using cardboard, paper, cloth, metal and plastic.
Features of offset printing are:
- Multicolor printing;
- Relative cheapness (the larger edition – the lower price of the print);
- The possibility to print the most diverse products.
Group of Companies “Vid A do Ya” could qualitatively print for its clients:
- Brochures, catalogs, letterheads, envelopes, discount cards;
- Folders, calendars (desk, wall, pocket), organizers, notebooks;
- POS-materials (wobblers, stoppers, shelftalkers, shelfliners, stickers)
Offset printing basic stages are:
- Exponing of printing digital plates;
- Fitting plates directly on a printing press;
- Printing process;